1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Giddy Up Horse Mixer Cover

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by miltonsmom, Aug 10, 2011.

1. miltonsmom

miltonsmom In the Brooder

Sep 22, 2010
    Indiana
    When my niece was around 7, she drew me this horse and I kept the drawing in a book for years. When I started sewing again I decided to turn it into applique. I'm happy to say my items are now included at the Giftshop of a State Park and this horse is my best seller, no matter if it's on a towel, tshirt or mixer cover. My niece is now in her thirties with 3 daughters of her own but she and her little horse are timeless and priceless in my eyes.

If you are interested in the horse applique but would rather have it on a smaller item, like a towel or a child's tshirt - send me a private message and we can work out the details.

The mixer cover fits a KitchenAid stand mixer. However all of my patterns are my own and can be adapted to any appliance's dimensions so if you'd rather have a toaster cover, coffeemaker cover or even a printer cover, I can draft a custom pattern to suit your needs.

Thanks so much for looking at my item.

2. dmccann

dmccann Songster

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    U r so talented,beautiful,i will be loving mine!

3. dmccann

dmccann Songster

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    I wanted to tell everyone i custom ordered one,omg is it sweet,i recieved it sssssssooooo fast.The fit is perfect,it is so cute,i will have to buy more of this line.Great buy,great service,wonderful product!thx s Miltons Mom! dmccann

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  4. miltonsmom

miltonsmom In the Brooder

Sep 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Thank you so much Darlene for the kind words - I am so glad you like the chicken mixer cover.

I want to clarify a statement that I made in the horse mixer cover - the patterns that I am referring to being my own are the patterns I have created for the covers themselves. The artwork comes from many sources including some of my own designs but I didn't want mis-represent that I do everything from "scratch" - get it scratch - HA! The chicken and eggs is not my pattern but is my best seller and I have secured permission from the original artist to use it for my own purposes. You can buy everything that I make with the assurance that I have clearance from all artists involved to use their talented graphics.

Jeanie - Fifth J AKA Milton's Mom

5. dmccann

dmccann Songster

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    Everytime i walk into my kitchen i have to smile![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by