Gift Ideas for a Cop---GRITSAR!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rodriguezpoultry, Nov 6, 2009.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I need some help! I didn't realize Christmas was so close (shame on me...I'm worried about Black Friday).

We've started a new tradition where we pick a name out of a basket and get that person a present. The one I got is my cousin-by-marriage (he is like a second brother) and he recently became a cop. He also recently got his meth certification. The gift MUST be under $50 as that was the agreement by the family.

I want to get something "cop" related, but somehow pink fuzzy handcuffs just don't do it for me.

Any ideas?

2. kagedgoddess

kagedgoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    virginia
    hi
    my dh is a cop, only been one a little over a year and i know he wanted something to help organize things in the car, he was always on this site called Galls. do a search cuz i dont have it book marked, but i m sure you'll find something good on there.... i also know dh goes thru travel coffee cups about every three weeks, so maybe a big supply of those?

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
  4. jossanne

jossanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2008
    Gila, New Mexico
    Quote:My DH has one of those in his unit, and says that would be the perfect gift. His is really important to him.

5. Equus5O

Equus5O Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:LOL

GALLS.COM is what I was going to suggest. They have a gift section.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by