Gift Wrapping For Cat Owners

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
Since the hollidays are approaching, I found this gift wrapping guide online for cat owners. Anyone who owns a cat will understand...

12 Steps to Gift Wrapping When You Own a Cat:

WRAPPING GIFTS WHEN YOU HAVE A CAT…..

1. Go to closet to get gift….get cat out of closet before closing the door…..

2. go to attic to get wrapping paper…..get cat out of attic before closing the door……

3. Remove present from store bag…..remove cat from store bag…

4. Measure and cut paper to fit gift…throw out paper u just cut ‘cause the cat chased the scissors and ripped the paper…..

5. Recut paper and proceed to wrap gift…wonder why paper doesn’t fit. Find cat between paper and gift. Remove cat.

6. Look for ribbon….chase cat down hallway who’s playing soccer with ribbon roll……

7. Replace paper again that is now torn, due to cat trying to chase the ribbon end….

8. Grab gift, paper and ribbon and go to lockable room and close door….

9. Re-open door to remove cat…..

10. Wrap gift as fast as you can…..spend next 15 minutes looking for cat before coming to the obvious conclusion…

11. unribbon and unwrap gift and remove cat from box—re-wrap gift

12. Swear to yourself, next year you’ll have the store wrap gift for you…….

lau.gif

I need to get off the computer, but the cat wrapping story just made me split my sides laughing!! Within the last hour I also read(for the first time) the story from "WriterofWods" about Nugget, the fainting chicken and the skunk! 2 beyond funny stories in one night!! 2 cool!!

Oh how cute! I just copied and pasted it into an e-mail to an old friend.

Since hubby and I don't have kids, on Christmas day, our entertainment is our two beloved boy cats. Some of our best Christmas pictures are of them amidst the Christmas wrapping paper, boxes and bows.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom