Girl Scout cookies for soldiers

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by muddyhorse, Jan 29, 2011.

1. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    Kaylee is selling Girl Scout cookies.
    [​IMG]
    this year there is an option for people to donate their cookies to the soldiers [​IMG] I'm sure our troops appreciate this taste of home. If any BYCers would like to donate please pm me my pay pal is [email protected]
    cookies are 3.50 a box
    Thank you for supporting our troops [​IMG]

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    My daughter is selling cookies too!

I've noticed that the GS selling is down this year. What we had last year was a lot of folks buying cookies and this year, the same people would say, sorry, we would love to buy your cookies but we are on a very strict budget. I hope we can find some affordable things to do or take more money into our pockets for GS trips this year.

Has anyone experience a drop of sales?

3. wthchristi

wthchristi Chick-A-Palooza

Jun 14, 2009
    Kent
    Our girls have presold 3866 boxes of cookies with 6 of 22 girls making cookie queen. [​IMG] I am amazed!! Happy, as cookies pay for just about everything. There goals for the cookie money this year is paying for Spring and Fall encamporee, Museum of Flight and Horseback riding as well as all badge/ troop costs. We are already only 500 boxes away. Our "bigger"goal was adding a pottery class and spending the night at the MuseumofFlight rather then a day visit.

The girls are doing amazing!! We have 7 brownies and 15 juniors, all 7 brownies bridge in a few months.

4. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    What a wonderul idea! [​IMG] I will support!

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by