Girl words for chicks...????

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Hodawg, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Hodawg

Hodawg Chillin' With My Peeps

Okay. I'm about as "old school" men-are-men, women-are-women as you can get. Yet, when I see some of the pics of baby chicks, i.e. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=610727 I end up saying girlie words like "cute"... and ..."adorable"... Jeesh! What in the Sam-Hill is wrong with me? Do I need a testosterone implant or something? I am in my 50's, you know.

Beers y'all,
    Ken

2. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    naw ur good......you are going through grandpa-puberty

3. Hawkeye95

Hawkeye95 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:SO funny!!!!! [​IMG] Aw, don't question it, just roll with it. ONLY men very secure in themselves can baby talk to chicks and issue statements that a chick is 'adorable'. [​IMG]

4. Hodawg

Quote:THAT, is hilarious, Teach97!!! I may even have to make a bumper sticker out of that one.

Beers y'all,
    Ken

5. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    thank you...I will be here most of the evening...gotta blizzard thingy going and have had way too much hot chocolate

6. Hodawg

Quote:Yep. From what I've seen on the Weather Channel, y'all are about to get pounded. Stay safe, and warm. Looks like a 3 dog night to me.

Beers y'all,
    Ken

7. You could be be an 250 lb muscle-bound [​IMG] man who took the avatar name "chick charm". Oh by the way. Chicks are cute.

8. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I'm in my 60 and my DH is in his 70's. We both talk to the birds like they are our babies. Well they are... They are precious and adorable.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  9. Ariel301

Ariel301 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Kingman Arizona
    Or you could be like my husband dancing around the living room with a baby goat singing to it about how cute it is. [​IMG] He's also been known to watch tv with a lapful of chicks. Men are allowed to like cute things too.

10. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    Quote:That is what I tell my wife! She says 25 year old blondes don't count...fun hater [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by