Girls and I saw a UFO this morning!

20 years ago I saw something at night way out in the country. It was just a light, flew in a weird zigzag way and then was gone, just gone.
idunno.gif

Twice in my life I have seen what I guess could only be called a UFO in the same area. Once when I was 16 and the next time about 3 years ago. The first time I woke up and looked out the window, on one of the bluffs there were bright multi colored lights. I kept thinking I should wake my sister up but after that, its all I remember.
The second time I was with my parents and two of my daughters in a car driving back from a relatives house. We first saw it in back of us and thought it was search lights until it came parallel to the car but away in the clouds so we couldnt see much. There was one HUGE light and these little lights would go out away from it then go back. The last we saw of that, the lights went over the car as we were turning onto the road to the family house. Another thing I thought was weird was that it seemed to be quite close to the ground, but again, the cloudy conditions didnt make for the best viewing.
There have been three other sightings I know of in the same area. One of something hovering above a neighbors silo, another one when a car was followed and one night when my son was watching out a window and would see lights come extremely close very fast and then blink out just as fast, then it would all start over again. He said two of them lit up the bedroom.

Last edited:
Neat!
I saw one once...
it was house top level just circling around...
Boomerang shaped with yellow white and red lights at the corners
No sound.
Scared the splort out of me fershur...

I don't doubt the government is working on some experimental projects the general public isn't supposed to know about yet. It wouldn't make sense to share a ton of high-tech military research in ways that would give our enemies or competitors some kind of advantage. It's possible some UFOs are part of these military projects. I remember the hype when the Stealth Bomber first came out.

I don't feel like I am being somehow blinded by not knowing everything about everything scientists are working on.

Quote:
I am with you on this- I just like the fact that there are still things that are mysterious and make you wonder, even if they are made by us earthlings...
smile.png

Or maybe it really was a UFO that was dropping off its mind controlling aliens at the White House?!?!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom