girls enjoying the morning sun and new pasture grass

realsis

Crazy for Silkies
11 Years
Jan 17, 2013
California
[/IMG]
Hi all. Just wanted to share a couple of pics of my girls enjoying their new chicken forage blend grass mix I planted. I bought the mix online from a place called pleasant valley online.its called omega 3 chicken forage blend. I planted the seeds about four weeks ago and it's popped up really fast! The girls seem to love it! They are having fun in the California sun

They look like they are really enjoying themselves. So cute! That green looks wonderful. I'll be so glad when things start turning green around here.

You should! They love it and it's only about 3.99 a bag!! It grows real fast. You can grow it in flats too that you can move around. They sell the flats for a couple of dollars. I bought two so I can grow in flats as well when they finish off this pasture. It's so fun to grow and watch how they go crazy for all those grasses and clovers. It's very nutritious for them as well. Very high in omega three. I found this blend a few years ago and been buying it ever since. It's a fun treat for them! And not expensive. I highly recommend it. I just wanted to share it because my girls love it so much I thought others might be interested in it as well!

Back
Top Bottom