Girls or boys? And is one a white rock and one a white orp?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by jnbyoung, May 25, 2010.

1. jnbyoung

jnbyoung In the Brooder

May 3, 2010
    Greer, SC
    I took this picture the other day. The girls were up on the patio chair peeking at me. One of my friends saw the photo and thinks "Angel" on the left might actually be an "Angelo". The other chick "Pearl" is on the scrawny side but she's finally getting her big chick feathers in and looking very pretty, but her comb is nothing like the other one's.

I'm pretty sure these are white rocks, they might also be orpingtons since there was just a gigantic gaggle of chicks and my requirements were "Two white ones".
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

Quote:Pearl is safely Pearl, and that's going to make ANGELO happy. [​IMG] Pullet and cockerel.

3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I agree you've got one of each sex. Neither of them are orps tho because they've got yellow legs.

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    You have a pair of white rocks. [​IMG]

5. jnbyoung

jnbyoung In the Brooder

May 3, 2010
    Greer, SC
    Thanks...and dangit.

I just hope "Angelo" can keep his mouth shut, or else he's gonna have to find a new home [​IMG] I live in a neighborhood where there USED to be a rooster down the road and when he disappeared (I believe the owners moved) everyone commented how nice and quiet it was now...sigh.

Angelo is so gorgeous...I'll be sad to see him go.

6. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I hope he is a quiet boy! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by