Girls or Boys?

Agreed131

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 26, 2014
Reno, NV
So these little rascals are about 10.5-11wks old. They were straight run from Privett. I am 99.99% sure the little white polish is a roo (he is really small too and quite the character). The light brahma and 3 EE's are questionable. The grey EE acts like a roo most of the time but who knows at this point.

Dark EE very sweet

Grey EE

Tan EE skittish-couldn't get a good shot of his/her comb but it is light.

Mister Polish is hanging in the background and so the light brahma both wouldn't hold still.

I would guess that your EEs are girls. At that age, I would expect a bigger comb on males. I usually have a good guess by 5 weeks whether mine are males or not. The patterning on yours appears pretty even whereas a roo would have a splotchy pattern, likely with rich red/brown coloring on wings. No idea on the others though.

I would guess that your EEs are girls. At that age, I would expect a bigger comb on males. I usually have a good guess by 5 weeks whether mine are males or not. The patterning on yours appears pretty even whereas a roo would have a splotchy pattern, likely with rich red/brown coloring on wings. No idea on the others though.

X2, I agree that these are all pullets!

Expect eggs soon from all of them!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom