I have a 4x8x6H ft coop and have raised 14 chicks. They are now almost 9 weeks old and have been living in the coop for about 4 weeks now. They also have a 10x14 run. The problem is my sister was suppose to take half of them and has now changed her mind. I can give some away to a local farmer, but I would like to wait until i know for sure what sex they are. Will they be too crowded in the coup if I wait until February or March to give them away. Thought maybe they could keep each other warm, but I don't want them to start fighting for space. They are standard size BO's, SLW's, GLW's, EE's and Light Brahmas. Thanks.