GIVE KIDS THE WORLD - 25 Straight Run Ameraucana Chicks

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
PLEASE DO NOT BID HERE.

I have donated 25 ameraucana chicks to the bidbirdauctions GIVE KIDS THE WORLD Charity Auction. This is a great buy as they are listed at half price at the moment. Please consider donating to a good cause and getting some great chicks in return.

Thanks,

Here is the body excerpt from my auction:

Pips & Peeps is donating 25 ameraucana chicks of different varieties to be shipped this spring. This is a great buy at the starting bid, 1/2 off the regular price. I can try to set what you want, but I have limited numbers of some varieties and substitutions are expected. We have white, blue, black, splash, buff, wheaten, blue wheaten, splash and lavender. My breeder birds all get fresh vitamin water every other day and the chicks have all been very healthy. Years of selective breeding are behind most of the breeds and varieties offered, but unwanted characteristics or recessive traits may show up. Shipping and box fee $40.00. We are NPIP certified and AI free. Marek's vaccination is also available. Please forward your zip code before bidding to make sure we can legally ship to you. If you have any questions, please ask before you bid.

I didn't put the link in just in case, didn't want to break the rules. Look up bidbirdauctions in your browser and you should be able to find it.

Thanks, I try to donate and give back to the community every year.

VA is going to be changing their import regs this year, it could be a while though.

Pips, you are AWESOME!
wink.png

Quote:
Yes, they are looking at dropping the MG Free classification since no one who is NPIP certified under subpart E can be MG Free and the State isn't even MG clean.

Back
Top Bottom