Give me a break!

Discussion in 'Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances (and how to change' started by FluffyColor, Jun 30, 2010.

1. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY

Save me. This is a video of a rapper singing about outlaw chicken keepers like they're some sort of serial killers!!! When I told my mom about this idiot, she said "He needs to get a brain." Really? He keeps talking about if we let outlaw chicken keepers get away with it, this'll lead to other crimes: Roosters joining gangs, hens gambling (And then he wakes up [​IMG] ,) meth labs in chicken coops, etc. Wow! So, despite the fact that they're egg hens and thearpy animals to help a special needs child (and, yes, our pets), you're trying to say that a perfectly innocent family with two young children is going to hide a meth lab in a chicken coop? Spare me!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

These are the types of people that drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Every time you view a video like that, you are adding to their visitor count. And every time you email or post the link to the video, you are adding thousands of visitors as well. Is that what you really want to do?

I find that ignoring the bad ones makes them fade away. [​IMG]

3. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    Well, I'm just going to pray that's no one is stupid enough to believe that person! [​IMG]

4. JoAnn_WI_4-H_Mom

JoAnn_WI_4-H_Mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2009
    West Central WI
    I have not seen it, I am hoping there was a heavy dose of Sarcasm in it.

5. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:Ditto--I can't imagine it being anything else.

6. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    hmmm, when I try to get to the link, it says it doesn't exist, or was jsut uploaded and to wait a bit.

7. gardencricket

gardencricket Out Of The Brooder

May 16, 2009
    Indiana
    Quote:same here maybe just maybe it got pulled!! I hope so

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by