Give me a list of quails that start with S and P!

Rainstorm

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Lake Placid FLorida
I was thinking about trying quail eggs once my Incubator finally gets emptied in lil over a week from now. Last time I was at our auction I remember seeing this BEAUTIFUL blue/gray quail, It was plain colored like the tex a&m's no other spots or anything, just blue/gray, more blue though. about the size of a&m's. anyone know the name of them? Pics please?
tongue.png

or if anyone can even give me a list of quail names that start with S or P I know id recognize the name of them.

Last edited:
No it was just plain gray/blue, No white spots under the chin, No black spots, its just like looking at a blue texas A&M, It started with either a S or P

Last edited:
Quote:
he.gif
No no no
its not a gambel blue scale or vally. its COMPLETLY blue, No black or white markings under the chin, No hat looking thing, Nothing, No other markings whatsoever and its blue/gray/blue silver color I dont mean like blue with gray markings or anything, I mean I dont know if you would classify it AS that color, like between a mix of blue/silver

and I've already looked and I do not believe it was a button either

The light colored one at the back is what it looked like but maybe a tiny bit darker in color and once again I know it started with either a S or P

32404_button-quail-0005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom