Giving thanks for Thanksgiving!

CrazyCochin

~Crazy~
May 21, 2019
Washington State, aka The pacific NorthWest
Hello, this may seem very random, but with the holiday season upon us, and with Thanksgiving on top of us, I just wanted to take a few minutes to say Thank you to all the members of BYC. I joined BYC three years ago, (hard to believe), and ever since, I have kept making new friends, who seem like family now. This community has been so welcoming, comforting, enjoyable, helpful, and downright blessed.

There are SO MANY members on here that I am grateful for meeting, but some of the ones that are extra special to me are:

@Sapphire Sebright, Saffy, you have been like a sister to me (through our wonderful lord), I greatly enjoy the time I spend with you, and I am grateful for you just being you.

@FrankieDoodle, I am always delighted to have you as a friend and to talk with. You are always there to support me (along with Saffy ;) ) in my journey as a writer. You enjoy my stories, which is very appreciated. I am grateful to have you as a supporter.

@JustBabyMargo, @Little Baby Bean, @Fluffy Lambs (I know you don't RP, but the other things apply to you as well :D ), you three are always there to make me smile, whether we are jabbering away about random things, Roleplaying, or just sticking close, I am grateful for those times, even if they are simple.

@Lacy Duckwing, I am grateful for you, you are also like a sister to me, but not by blood, but by Christ. I will always count on you to give and preach to me words of wisdom, and comfort.

@WhoDatChick, @BY Bob, @Grammy60, @RoyalChick, @rjohns39, when I am talking with all of you, I feel comfortable with you, and It feels like we could all be sitting on a porch enjoying life, and each other. Thank you for being there, especially during the time my Granmother was going through her knee surgery.

And like I said, there are so many other who are special, but there is only so much I can write at midnight. Please know that I am grateful for all the love, support, and help that this community has given me for three wonderful years. God bless you all. :hugs

Hello, this may seem very random, but with the holiday season upon us, and with Thanksgiving on top of us, I just wanted to take a few minutes to say Thank you to all the members of BYC. I joined BYC three years ago, (hard to believe), and ever since, I have kept making new friends, who seem like family now. This community has been so welcoming, comforting, enjoyable, helpful, and downright blessed.

There are SO MANY members on here that I am grateful for meeting, but some of the ones that are extra special to me are:

@Sapphire Sebright, Saffy, you have been like a sister to me (through our wonderful lord), I greatly enjoy the time I spend with you, and I am grateful for you just being you.

@FrankieDoodle, I am always delighted to have you as a friend and to talk with. You are always there to support me (along with Saffy ;) ) in my journey as a writer. You enjoy my stories, which is very appreciated. I am grateful to have you as a supporter.

@JustBabyMargo, @Little Baby Bean, @Fluffy Lambs (I know you don't RP, but the other things apply to you as well :D ), you three are always there to make me smile, whether we are jabbering away about random things, Roleplaying, or just sticking close, I am grateful for those times, even if they are simple.

@Lacy Duckwing, I am grateful for you, you are also like a sister to me, but not by blood, but by Christ. I will always count on you to give and preach to me words of wisdom, and comfort.

@WhoDatChick, @BY Bob, @Grammy60, @RoyalChick, @rjohns39, when I am talking with all of you, I feel comfortable with you, and It feels like we could all be sitting on a porch enjoying life, and each other. Thank you for being there, especially during the time my Granmother was going through her knee surgery.

And like I said, there are so many other who are special, but there is only so much I can write at midnight. Please know that I am grateful for all the love, support, and help that this community has given me for three wonderful years. God bless you all. :hugs
🥺 This is so sweet! You’re an awesome friend! :hugs

I don't think I deserve the recognition, but this was very nice of you. :) I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. :D

Thank you! You are such an amazing person! I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!:hugs

Thank you, CC. I am very grateful for you too. Thank you for being the awesome person that you are and have a happy Thanksgiving. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom