Giving Them Up

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 10, 2014
Australia
Recently I discovered that two of my three beautiful girls are roosters.

It turns out that Mackenzie and Keisha are really Kenny and Mac. I'm devastated to give my beautiful girls- uh- boys up. They're so loveable and friendly.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with them. Perhaps take them to the local pet shop and sell them? I'd love to keep them but it's illegal where I live and their crowing drives my neighbourhood insane.

Any ideas?

It's just so hard to let them go.

Thanks,
Rachel
hit.gif

Update:

We've found a friendly farm to take them and they're leaving on Saturday.

I have no idea how I'm going to give them up. I love them so much and I'm not ready to part with them.

Rachel.
sad.png

Last edited:
Recently I discovered that two of my three beautiful girls are roosters.

It turns out that Mackenzie and Keisha are really Kenny and Mac. I'm devastated to give my beautiful girls- uh- boys up. They're so loveable and friendly.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with them. Perhaps take them to the local pet shop and sell them? I'd love to keep them but it's illegal where I live and their crowing drives my neighbourhood insane.

Any ideas?

It's just so hard to let them go.

Thanks,
Rachel
hit.gif

Good luck on selling them - roosters are a dime a dozen.........You could trying placing an ad for them stating breed, age etc. with pix if possible. You may find someone who wants them.

Back
Top Bottom