1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Glad to be a part of the forum!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Darchangel Farm, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Darchangel Farm

Darchangel Farm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2016
    North Central Kentucky
    We just joined! Looking forward to talking "chicken" to all of you. By the end of summer we will have approximately 350 chickens. We have 300 now. We have 33 different breeds of chickens. Always looking for tips and answers to questions. We always have chickens, chicks, and eggs for sale! Talk to you later! Mike & Sue

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    Welcome to BYC - what breeds is it you currently have? You aren't that far from me and I'm always looking for sources of new birds.......

3. Darchangel Farm

Apr 30, 2016
    North Central Kentucky
    Hi There,
    We have Blue Laced Red,Gold,and Columbian Wyandottes,Anconas,Exchequer and white Leghorns,California Whites,RIR,Turkens,Black Copper,Blue Copper,Blue Splash,Wheaten, and Cuckoo Marans,Wellsumers,Americauna Blues and Americaunas,Faveroles,Gold Nuggets,Cinnamon Queens,Black Sexlinks,Buff Orpington,Partridge Rock,Cream Legbars,BeileFelders,Blue and Buff Silkies,WCB,Buff,and Gold Polish,Frizzles later this summer.Some are for sale...but mostly hatching eggs and a few chicks right now.Thanks for the welcome! Sue

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Mike & Sue, [​IMG]

5. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Mike and Sue and welcome to BYC - gosh, thats a lot of chickens! - I'm very jealous [​IMG]

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre (even if you have lots of experience)
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center, and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread

All the best
    CT

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

7. Darchangel Farm

Apr 30, 2016
    North Central Kentucky
    Thanks for the welcome :) And indeed you can never learn enough so am always looking for new information.I have peeps hatching right now...Blue Copper Marans,Black Copper Marans,Wellsummer and Americauna.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by