Glad to be here!

CluckinGoodTimes

In the Brooder
Oct 1, 2022
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am new to chickens. I just hatched my first babes in the incubator. I started this for my daughter’s FFA requirements, and somehow I became responsible.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
7 chicks that just hatched

(3) What breeds do you have?
Maybe Austalrop, Americana, Lavandar Orpington, and Barred Rock???

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I’m not sure, no backyard chickens yet.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Sewing (mostly bags), anything crafty, gardening, indoor plants, & taking care of my other pets (2 cats, 2 dogs).

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a Husky and a German Shepard.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
The lady that provided my eggs recommended this website out of the gate. I have been going further down the chicken hole as we speak.

Thank you for providing such a wonderful supportive community containing a wealth of knowledge!

Attachments

• 2973DAA9-8BBA-493B-9C95-2D4EE504800D.jpeg
    2973DAA9-8BBA-493B-9C95-2D4EE504800D.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 2
  • A91DC3B5-7A08-4120-A25A-2A73036860FC.jpeg
    A91DC3B5-7A08-4120-A25A-2A73036860FC.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 1
  • BEFAD47B-FEAB-4EE7-AD04-E03E02C0ADBE.jpeg
    BEFAD47B-FEAB-4EE7-AD04-E03E02C0ADBE.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 1
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am new to chickens. I just hatched my first babes in the incubator. I started this for my daughter’s FFA requirements, and somehow I became responsible.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 7 chicks that just hatched

(3) What breeds do you have? Maybe Austalrop, Americana, Lavandar Orpington, and Barred Rock???

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I’m not sure, no backyard chickens yet.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Sewing (mostly bags), anything crafty, gardening, indoor plants, & taking care of my other pets (2 cats, 2 dogs).

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have a Husky and a German Shepard.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :DThe lady that provided my eggs recommended this website out of the gate. I have been going further down the chicken hole as we speak.

Thank you for providing such a wonderful supportive community containing a wealth of knowledge!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom