Glen's Recovery thread.

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
Ken's nephew's best friend, practically raised in the family was broadsided on his motorcycle tonight. Truck ran a red light, hit him full on and took off. His name is Glen Lively and he is in ICU with severe head trauma and internal bleeding. His is in such bad shape they cannot operate. Please pray for his healing and for his family. It doesn't look good.

To the person that hit him, the Karma train now has your name on it.

This guy has a wife and kids. He is only 32. He had his childs footprints tattoed on his forearm. God help this young man. I am so upset. I would give anything for him to walk in the front door without knocking and steal a beer right about now.

Last edited:
What a horrible tragedy! You can count on my prayers for this young man and his family. Any other prayer warriors out there, time to stop, drop and pray!

Quote:
Thank you SOOOO much. He is so close to death and only God can work His magic now.... We ALL love Glen so much!!! He is such a big part of this family. I am just shocked.

And my daughter is in labor.

I have put the word out to all my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to include Glen in thier prayers, I have emailed my church, and I asked my FB friends to pray as well. He will be in my prayers, and the prayers of many, many others as well. Prayer is a VERY powerful things.

Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

Citron_d'uccle :

I have put the word out to all my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to include Glen in thier prayers, I have emailed my church, and I asked my FB friends to pray as well. He will be in my prayers, and the prayers of many, many others as well. Prayer is a VERY powerful things.

Matthew 18:20
"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

That very verse is what I am laying all my hope on. This young man is very special to this family.​

Deb, lifting Glen, your daughter and your family up in prayers! God bless, T
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom