G'nite Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Nov 6, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Phew! Kinda slow again. Where is everyone? And I need suggestions for when I run out of Walton's names....

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    hey Deb!!!

3. debilorrah

Finally where the heck you been dude???

4. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Lol. talking about what happened on tuesday night. Talking about what went wrong.

5. debilorrah

HEY YOU!What DID go wrong. It was a landslide. I guess we just have to go with it. The majority does win, and I guess we are not the majority. I was tempted to write Nifty Chicken in the write in space.

6. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I know it was a landslide and its over but we have our theories as of what went wrong. I dont want to go into politics and get this thread locked. Also it proved my theory to be almost correct.

7. debilorrah

Yeah I am so over talking about issues that are controversial. DONE. I just wanna have fun un!! Girls just wanna have fun! actually I want to know why, when we have lights, my girls are still only laying 1-3 eggs a day. [​IMG]

8. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Hey your lucky. Last time I got an egg was in june. Artificial lights are on. Layer feed and free range oyster shell for added calcium. Still nothin! They dont get scratch and today was the first day I gave it to them cause it was cold and windy and rainy.

9. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    i got 7 eggs

but have 14 hens and don't know which ones are or are not laying...

6 are going on age 3 and the rest came May 11th...so some eggs are so tiny...but then someone is laying double yolkers and one of the eggs everyday is HUGE...wonder who's doing that?

me,
    g

10. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Maple your so lucky! I have a bunch of young girls that are not ready to lay. I think they are 4 or 5 months now. My moms BR's are over 3 years old now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by