G'Nite Grandma

We were watching that tonight as well, but turned it off because it was just too "cheesy" like you said. Now we are watching Journey to the Center of the Earth, the new version....I'm really tired though, I think I'm getting sick.
tongue.png

Good Evening....here I am sitting at the PC while son is talking on phone with GF and daughter is sleeping sound. It is very warm here tonight with a little rain. All the leaves are gone from the trees and our grass is turning brown.

I thought about renting a movie tonight but remembered that Ghost Whisper was on...GREAT weekly show!

I just finished watching CSI Miami, it was probably a rerun but I hadn't seen it before. We are getting ready to go play a family game of Rage.

I was just glad the my beloved wasn't watching How It's Made when I got home. He wanted to rewind the movie for me and I glad to let him to avoid that other show. ACK! How It's Made can put any insomniac to sleep. I mean toilet paper???? Really??

momma's chickens :

I just finished watching CSI Miami, it was probably a rerun but I hadn't seen it before. We are getting ready to go play a family game of Rage.

I LOVE CSI Miami!!! One of my favorites. I have The Starter Wife on now but not really loud enough for me to hear it.​

Stargate Atlantis is a re-run... until 10PM... then I can watch the new one.... but I have to be to work at 7AM tomorrow so I doubt I'll make it until 11PM. Kids have friends over tonight so I keep checking on them.

I turned TV off when my SO left for work @ 1 PM and haven't had it on since.
Before I moved up here to the farm I went more than five years without watching TV. Don't really pay that much attention to it when he has it on unless a favorite old movie or a dog show comes on.
It's almost 10:30 and doing laundry. Shoulda started earlier.
he.gif

I've got pork chops and wild rice on the menu for when he gets home tonight. MmmmmmmMmmmmm good.

Back
Top Bottom