G'nite Susan

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Nov 9, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Hey everyone. Thank you to Kat for giving me a new family to reference... We watch the Love Guru today. About the dumbest movie ever made until the last line.

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I heard the love guru was a poor movie that should not even be a rental. I was going to buy it on bluray but I am happy I did not.

3. debilorrah

Yeah don't. My fiance thought it was the latest one with Adama Sandler and it wasnt. Bad bad movie. How ya doin Stevie!

4. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I been doing pretty well [​IMG] Thank you for asking! how about you?

I heard the you dont mess with zohan was ok but not great.

5. debilorrah

That was the one we wanted!!! Oh well. I am doing ok... Eve hit me with the curse today so I wasn't doing so good this morning, but I am a little better tnoight. I am a night person anyways. However, I am tired already!!!!

6. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I went to bed at 3AM yesterday. I am awake so far. I been doing lots and lots of chores today and gots more tomorrow. Trying to get it ready for the inspection guy. He is going to tell us the market value of it soon.

7. debilorrah

Are you talking about the property you want? I hope it goes well. I didn't do alot today, though I did have to go beg the pharmacist for a few meds for my stepson - his doctor is not the most responsive. All went well. I spent some time with the chickens today, and gave them mashed potatoes. They LOVE that.

8. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I am sorry I did not put which house. Its the one we are in now. The property in NC dont have a house so it is staying at $68,000. I gave my chickens a blueberry muffin since no one wanted it. They went nuts. They where worse with a ripe banana.

9. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I'm either gonna pass out or puke....

How the heck did my nightgown end up smelling flowery?

I hate that. Smells like a grandma. Why would my nightgown smell like a grandma?

My mom was over earlier....hmmmm...oh, maybe when she gave me a back rub.

Now I'm gonna have to change...I can't stand it.

Then I'm gonna puke or pass out...

me,
    g

10. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Dont pass out in your puke. Me thinks Deb has passed out. She is off line

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by