G'Nite Tommy

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Nov 11, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Wasn't he the "hot" on eight is enough? I just came back online after dinner and hangin out with the family....

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Hey there Deb. 2 of my ex's wanted to add me on facebook. I denied both as I am trying to move on with my life. One is married and the wedding looked neat. The other one is trying to get me back.

3. debilorrah

Yeah, ex's are ex's for a reason. You have a good girl now, you don't need old drama back again. Though it IS flattering.....

4. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Yeah. One of them caused me alot of problems. The other one was very beautiful but she was a rotten egg.

5. debilorrah

Beauty is skin deep, truly. I understand a person needs to be attracted to another, but quite often people become more beautiful with conversation.... I see my fiance as the most attractive guy on the planet - holds himself proudly, has beautiful blue eyes, red hair, freckles, he is tall, etc. Me? I am 5'4 and heavy - of course he has a belly HAHAHA!

6. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Lol! DGF has a belly. Just makes her cuter to me! Listening to an old Mel blanc comedy sketch [​IMG]

7. debilorrah

I am just glad that my fiance can see past the weight and love me anyways. I am fat, but not grossly overweight, ya know? I can still shop in stores..... Lane Bryant..... Whatever! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

8. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    You know my name [​IMG]

9. debilorrah

Well ok then. You know mine too [​IMG] I guess it is you and me tonight. The WOOT thread is going strong. maple is so funny! I feel for her right now - back pain SUCKS worse than anything but an earache.

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Y'all are starting early tonight or am I just slow (DON'T answer that!)?
    I gotta get off this dang forum and get a shower. I think the dog just made a face at me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by