Go away fly

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by geepy, Jun 28, 2011.

1. geepy

geepy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    I know it's trivial, but I have a fly on my monitor and it's driving me crazy. He has a death wish. [​IMG]

2. Spookwriter

Spookwriter Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Ohio
    Advice? DO NOT shoot the fly on your monitor.

This renders your monitor as inactive and voids the warrenty.

3. geepy

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    Well, Ive been flicking the little bugger, but he is very persistent. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  4. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    [​IMG]

5. whiteflare

whiteflare Out of the blue

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    Quote:[​IMG]

I absolutely hate flies.
    I'm always asking myself in thunderous tones that if flies were endangered, would anyone donate towards their conservation? No. [​IMG]

6. geepy

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    well, my special fly is headed toward extension, once I find the fly swatter. [​IMG]
    He really needs to find a better place to hang out. (I'm kinda fond of the monitor)

7. whiteflare

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    Oh, you're not as bad off as I am. Flies don't crawl around on my monitor. They crawl around on my head.
    [​IMG]

8. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    Quote:And here we go again. I don't even know if mine are the LAST flies of last summer of the first of next summer which makes no sense seeing as I have 2 and it's the middle of winter. Go figure [​IMG]

9. whiteflare

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    Quote:And here we go again. I don't even know if mine are the LAST flies of last summer of the first of next summer which makes no sense seeing as I have 2 and it's the middle of winter. Go figure [​IMG]

I know! The fly population is out of control. I kid you not, they've been buzzing around like it's the second coming. It's one thing I dread about summer. I am glad I work indoors.

10. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010

I know! The fly population is out of control. I kid you not, they've been buzzing around like it's the second coming. It's one thing I dread about summer. I am glad I work indoors.

L.U.C.K.Y.
    Unfortunately the thing about Some Places Who Celebrated Their 125th Birthday Last Year (cough cough) is that old buildings don't' have air-conditioning. Dear Lord. D:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by