Goat Girls Club! <333333333333333333333333333333333

I had the same problem. Last year i got interested in goats, my mom was like NO! I am not milking goats! And my dad was like NO! We already have chickens. Now here i am today with five goats and one that is most likely pregnant. If you want it long enough, i'm sure your parents will see that, give them some time, i'm sure you'll get them if you just let them think about it, the worst thing you can do is bug them about it trust me. I pestered my parents about it for weeks, finally i took the hint and about a week after that we were in the truck driving to get our goaties!
smile.png
I will suggest that if you get them , dont get boys ( weathers are awesome i'm talking about the non-weathers) the boys have some weird tendancys during mating season. They like to pee on themselves and in they're mouth and it gets really stinky. Nigerian Dwarfs are amazing and very lovable, they always cry when you leave as they are deffinatley attention hoggers. Goats are very gentle and fun and can be trained for lots of things, litter training and even to be therapy pets! If you have any questions just PM me and i'll help the best i can. GOOD LUCK!

Back
Top Bottom