Goat Loving Girls :):):):):):):) G.L.G

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Emily Sumner, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Emily Sumner

Emily Sumner Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2012
    If you clicked you probally are a girl and you [​IMG] love goats. I know i do and i have a goat named Alexandria she is so cute and a ball of energy just like me im very new on here so if any one would give me some tips on posting :):):):):):):).......<3[​IMG]

edited by staff for personal information

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
  2. jarvis

jarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2011
    potosi
    have you checked out the sister site back yard herds yet ?? welcome to byc =)

i have a small herd of 5 does =) and am looking to make that number grow alot soon =)

1 person likes this.
  3. mama24

mama24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    GSO, NC
    [​IMG]

4. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    I am hoping your little goat girl isn't kept alone? They need a buddy, some other kind of herd animal at least.

5. Emily Sumner

Apr 10, 2012
    she is not kept alone she is kept with her 1/2 sister,Bella.

6. Emily Sumner

Apr 10, 2012
    OMG! my goat broke her leg a week or so ago and now she has to wear a cast for 4 weeks at least at least we know she will get better[​IMG]

7. SamSmith

SamSmith Out Of The Brooder

Welcome to BYC Emily! And i have goats, but i mainly brag about Billy and Timmy! [​IMG]AKA: the billy boys [​IMG] LOL
    SO back on December 17, 2011, we got two billy goats. They were my BABIES!!! i bottle fed them from day two to something LOL
    We would go on walks in the woods everyday, and they would follow me, but my parents always hurts my bubble by saying we would have to sell them bc they were billies :(
    SOOOO I came up with a plan, i fought this like it was war. I WOULD KEEP MY BOYS!!!! :D
    so, we castrated them, and now we can keep them! Timothy Baby prefers to stay with his five(One died two weeks ago. MY FAVORITE TOO!!! [​IMG] RIP Molly, I know she is with Jesus in Heaven now :)) girls, and Billy likes to stay with Buckley (The man of the house)

Billy's personalities-
    Acts toooooo mature to 'play'. But as sweet as candy <3
    likes to eat, but stays thin..
    would just have to meet him XD

Timothy's (AKA Timmy Boy) personalities-
    You would just have to meet him XD

8. prettychicks

prettychicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2012
    Louisiana
    Sorry, I don't know much about goats. May get a milk goat one day. Yes I am a girl. Just a little older. I loved your video. The goats are adorable. I can see why you like them so much. Also, I think you are manuevering your way around this website better than me so I wouldn't worry about anything. One good place to go is Where am I, where are you and look for your home state. You will find other people close to you and they also have swap meets and stuff. Good luck with your babies.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
  9. Snowygirl

Snowygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Mirkwood
    Welcome to BYC!!!! I don't have any goats, 'cause we can't keep them where I live [​IMG]....But I totally love them!

10. elevan

elevan Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Very cute goats! Don't forget to check out the sister site, BackYardHerds, for a ton of goat information.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by