goats are nuts they are empting the girls hopper

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by 12hensnoroo, Feb 10, 2013.

1. 12hensnoroo

12hensnoroo Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2013
    how do i stop them from being dumb dumb[​IMG] makes me mad!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 lbs bag of feed a week so peed off [​IMG] help me my girls feed is 35 dollars ina a week a lot of$$$$$$$ makes my mom made help she said "stop bying chiken feed yore wasting money on them" welcome me to byc thanks all yall jer and the hens by the way the hopper holds 25 lbs of food. ps feed is gone in morneing
    i fill it at 6:00 am when i get up i feed the fattys to eatch gets 1 scoup of goat chow and the chikens get there payback all flock feed chepest i can get ps goats allysget 3 inck flake in the moring eatch with goat chow idk why they do this is chiken feed k for goats please respond urgent

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Can you build a simple wire pen of hogwire or a hog panel? Place the feeder inside the pen. Chickens can walk through the squares, goats cannot.

3. 12hensnoroo

12hensnoroo Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2013
    my goats will bash run chew sit jump climb brake any thing i make the brake out all the time lyidia is worst

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by