Going Fishing!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AHappychick, Oct 22, 2009.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

well I have juggled things around and although I am no where near ready and SHOULD not be on BYC at the moment but I am going on my 3 day Tuna and Sword trip this weekend after all! I am so excited. 3 days of absolute peace and quiet. No contact by phone, or comp, really a much needed break. [​IMG]

I leave at 1am and will be back Sunday night so if there are any PM's they wont get responded to until Monday [​IMG]

Still need to wash out my cooler and clean my gear, but my bags are all packed.

I have enlisted in 3 friends to check on the birds and rather than write a list I am putting up a sign at each pen with specific instructions.

If figures I would have a hatch going today and tomorrow too [​IMG]

ok I need to peel my butt of the seat now and get to work.

For those interested in good fishing on the east coast I highly recommend vikingfleet.com I have been going for many years on their tuna trips and the fleet is the best around [​IMG] The also have boats in FL [​IMG] Sometimes they have a live camera on so if anyone is bored tonight you can probably see me boarding and taking off around 11-1 am tonight [​IMG]

2. RickiHupp

RickiHupp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Newark, Ohio
    WOW that sounds sooooo fun!!! Take pictures!! Dont get stabbed by a rouge swordfish!!!

3. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

4. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    trip was just cancelled that was the last one onf the year too. [​IMG] darn weather!

5. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    [​IMG]

6. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Sorry about that AHappy. Your pics from that one successful one will have to do us.

7. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Girly, I know how much this trip means to you, but maybe you should still go out anyways? Do a weekend spa retreat or something [​IMG]

8. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:You're kidding!! [​IMG] That just stinks on so many levels. [​IMG] So sorry that you can't take your trip, maybe you can find something else to do?

9. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    So sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this meant a lot to you! [​IMG]

10. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Phooey, I was looking forward to hearing about your trip. Sorry!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by