Going Stir Crazy?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CluckyCharms, Oct 8, 2012.

1. CluckyCharms

CluckyCharms Chillin' With My Peeps

I've been glued to this forum for the last week because I have a really nasty flu paired with bronchitis...so I'm not supposed to go anywhere. Sooo...I'm here morning noon and night. Night time I'm here because I can't sleep (if you've had bronchitis you'll know why, you lay down and it's all over). SO here I am...holding a chick with one hand and typing with the other. This one is the silver-spangled hamburg named Licorice..or was it Oreo? I can't remember what I named it. I learned quickly that if I am going to have one on my chest then I first put down a Bounty paper towel - little things poop all the time.

Is anyone else "locked in the house" for some reason and you're going stir crazy like me? If so...do tell!!

2. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    The lack of cash keeps us home.No gas to go anywhere unless it is school and the food store! I spend quite a bit of time on the library interloan ordering books and dvds for us,and then we make a library pit stop on the way home from school.

Speedy healings to you.

3. onedoodle3

onedoodle3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hope you feel better soon, Clucky! I'm on my 4th (or is it 5th) Upper Respiratory Infection for the year. I've had bronchitis so I feel for you!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by