Going to see Eclipse tomorrow

tonini3059

[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv
11 Years
Nov 6, 2008
Southwestern PA
My cousin won ticks to see the special press viewing for Eclipse tomorrow. I am kinda excited because hopefully there won't be a lot young girls there. The movies are ok, but I like the books better.

wish you could take me and dd!!! have fun!
wee.gif

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been DYING!!!!! i'm a twi-hard
hide.gif
LOL i have tickets to the midnight showing on tuesday/wednesday
wee.gif
i'm really excited. let me know how you like it!! i haven't read the books. i hate reading LOL i hate kristen stewart. i'm more interested in the story. i'm a sucker for love
love.gif

How was it?!? My mom, my best friend, and I are going to see it on Thursday. Excited! I do think that the books are WAY better than the movies though.

I haven't seen New Moon yet. How was Eclipse? I read the books, read all 4 in one week. Watched Twilight and seriously wanted to kill all the actors and the direction. Figured I'd wait until New Moon was on TV so I wouldn't waste my money again.

I was surprised it was actually really good a lot better than the first two movies. I think the filming was a lot better and Bella and Edwards character were a lot better this time around also. I still don't like Kristen's acting but she was less annoying. I hate how it takes her a year to say something and then she always sounds so timid.

Back
Top Bottom