going with DD to the ob/gyn

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, May 19, 2010.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    Her pap smear came back bad. so I am going with her for support. It is also her regular prenantal appointment. fingers crossed that it is nothing to worry about.

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] And prayers.

Micah

3. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Prayers that it's nothing.

4. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    Sending good wishes your way!!!!

5. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Let us know how it all turns out! If she is preggers sometimes the cells read as abnormal by some one who is not told she is preggers and/or a test just looks funny because they have growing cells at the uterine entrance. This happened to me when I was pregnant, fortunately DH knew that and asked specific questions about the lab and who read the test results and we cleared it up.

6. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    thank you. I am not really worried yet. I know sometimes its nothing to worry about. The only thing that really bothers me is that we have alot of cancer in my family. my aunt has to have pre cancer cells froze off alot. I am being positive. she is pregnant with estimated due date somewhere between oct 24 and nov.27. they can't pin point the day until they do an ultrasound. Her cycle is never regular

7. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    back from the doctor. they are doing somekind of scope next wed. they wanted to do it friday but my daughter can't get off work because they are short handed.

DH is not handleing it well. He is worried. we have one daughter going to see a pediactric endocrnologist and now we have to worry about this daughter too. on top of that DH had quaduple bypass last month. and her SO lost his job because business is slow

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  8. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Quote:Eeeeek! Rough times for you all. Keep an eye on DH. Post bypass patients have a long history of becoming severely depressed following surgery. No one is quite sure why (that I have heard.) But it is recognized as a side effect that can and SHOULD be treated as a side effect not a failing.

[​IMG]
    To all of you. Keep us posted.

9. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    DD obgyn called her today and they are doing an ultrasound on monday.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by