Gold Campine Eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by turbo, Feb 12, 2008.

1. turbo

turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    Would anyone be interested in 6-8 gold campine eggs? My hens lay a nice med. size white egg, I have hatched out more than enough for me and I have more in the incubator, the hatch rate has been a crazy 99-100 percent.

I was thinking 18.00 with shipping included would be pretty fair.

2. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I would love to have some, I'm just not ready to set
    eggs right now.
    Some time in April would be great for me, will you keep me in mind for then? [​IMG]

3. turbo

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    Sure, just email me when you need some eggs. I bought a pair of campines last year because I thought they were so darn pretty.....they really stand out in a small or big flock, but I didnt realize that they were such good egg layers. They have been laying all winter, so I have hatched out about as many as I need. I am trying to work on my BLRW's this year and have limited space for chicks.

I will post a pic when I get home tonight, I have been working on perfecting the barring and I think that my campines are really looking good.

4. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    can i get some on monday?

5. mc2rwe

mc2rwe Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2008
    Harrisburg, Arkansas
    Hi... I want to get some!!!! I will be able to after the 18th. Do you do Paypal?

Kat

6. HenHaven

HenHaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Coarsegold, CA
    Can you get them in the mail today? I have some Speckled Sussex coming in the mail...could pop them in a day or so late! Let me know!

7. HenHaven

HenHaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Coarsegold, CA
    Monday would be too late for me, but it looks like you have quite a few customers lined up anyway. Happy hatching everyone! [​IMG]

8. Chick-N-Law

Chick-N-Law Out Of The Brooder

Jan 4, 2008
    Kentucky
    Turbo has nice Golden Campines. I was lucky enough to get two young birds from him last weekend, and they are beautiful girls. If the eggs hatch out anything close, I sure anyone would be pleased. Wish I had a bator.[​IMG]

9. turbo

Oct 23, 2007
    Eastview, Ky
    Ok here's a picture of some chicks I just hatched out, campine chicks are pretty cute.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by