Gold Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs, 9+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, hatching eggs from these very pretty Gold Laced Wyandottes. These girls are laying a good sized brown egg daily. Wyandottes are resistant to cold, thanks to their small combs. They are good foragers, and make a nice, friendly back yard flock. Good dual purpose birds. If you have any questions, please pm me.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  2. ambrosia

ambrosia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2011
    DH relented.... and I fell in love with these [​IMG] so, I hope I win! Maybe I will get the Orps too [​IMG]

3. Countrypunk92

Countrypunk92 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, tennessee
    Quote:Good job Ambrosia! These are beautiful birds! I love wyandottes, and I am real picky on GLW because a lot of breeders have extremely dark gold lacing, I love Hot2pot's dottes because they are so vibrant!
    I just won her Brahmas! Yay for babies!

4. ambrosia

ambrosia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2011
    Quote:Good job Ambrosia! These are beautiful birds! I love wyandottes, and I am real picky on GLW because a lot of breeders have extremely dark gold lacing, I love Hot2pot's dottes because they are so vibrant!

Thank you! [​IMG] I doubt I will get any sleep until they arrive... I am so incredibly excited! I saw the Brahmas she had posted, and they are very pretty [​IMG] Good luck on your hatch, and be sure to post pictures for us all to drool over [​IMG]

5. Countrypunk92

Countrypunk92 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, tennessee

Thank you! [​IMG] I doubt I will get any sleep until they arrive... I am so incredibly excited! I saw the Brahmas she had posted, and they are very pretty [​IMG] Good luck on your hatch, and be sure to post pictures for us all to drool over [​IMG]

We should start a thread, Hot2pots eggs, and post pics of babies and stuff!
    And good luck on your hatch!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by