Gold Laced Wyandotte Rooster Beautiful Very Gentle Free To Good Home MASSACHUSETTS

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by littlesuzie, Oct 21, 2012.

1. littlesuzie

littlesuzie New Egg

Jun 6, 2012
    Eastern, MA
    Free to good home. One beautiful gold laced wyandotte rooster. 5 1/2 months old. Very gentle. Hand raised. This rooster is our pet and we are very sad he has to go. If we lived in a town that allowed roosters we would keep him. He is very gentle, calm and has an wonderful temperament. He lets my 6 and 4 year old pick him up and hardly ever crows. I am looking for a home where he will be someone's pet and not eaten. Rooster is located in Beverly, MA. If interested please email me at [email protected].

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    Sevanson Woods likes this.
  2. chicklover23

chicklover23 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 19, 2012
    NC
    he is so pretty i wish i could have him but we have a rooster so i don't think we could have 2

3. littlesuzie

littlesuzie New Egg

Jun 6, 2012
    Eastern, MA
    Thanks. I will miss him. I am sad he has to go. :(

4. Shelz

Shelz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2012
    S.E. Iowa
    Wow, thats a beautiful rooster......and he sounds like he has the sweetness to match.....whoever gets him will be lucky.

5. littlesuzie

littlesuzie New Egg

Jun 6, 2012
    Eastern, MA
    Thanks. I hope I can find a good home for him.

6. chicklover23

chicklover23 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 19, 2012
    NC
    [​IMG]i completely agree

7. GardenerGal

GardenerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I answered your PM littlesuzie... If you can't find a home via BYC, see if someone in one of the Massachusetts Chickenstock/swap threads can help you contact Tom Doherty, who is a wonderful "Bird Man" who adopts and re-homes roosters and many other feathered friends. He is a member of the Northeast Avicultural Society (Westford, Mass.) and there may be people there as well who would want your gorgeous "boy."

8. littlesuzie

littlesuzie New Egg

Jun 6, 2012
    Eastern, MA
    Thank you! I found a home for him through craigslist. I hope he will be happy there because we miss him already!

9. GardenerGal

GardenerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Glad he has a new home. Though I am sorry you and your family had to part with him. He is a beautiful boy, and looks gentle too. If the new flock he's joining looks well fed and happy, he most surely will be too.

10. mdunbar12

mdunbar12 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 10, 2013
    Central Massachusetts
    I wish I would have seen this sooner! Ive been looking for one just like this one! oh well... glad he found a good home anyways..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by