Gold Laced Wyandotte Rooster Beautiful Very Gentle Free To Good Home MASSACHUSETTS

littlesuzie

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 6, 2012
Eastern, MA
Free to good home. One beautiful gold laced wyandotte rooster. 5 1/2 months old. Very gentle. Hand raised. This rooster is our pet and we are very sad he has to go. If we lived in a town that allowed roosters we would keep him. He is very gentle, calm and has an wonderful temperament. He lets my 6 and 4 year old pick him up and hardly ever crows. I am looking for a home where he will be someone's pet and not eaten. Rooster is located in Beverly, MA. If interested please email me at [email protected].

Thank you!

Last edited:
Wow, thats a beautiful rooster......and he sounds like he has the sweetness to match.....whoever gets him will be lucky.

Wow, that's a beautiful rooster......and he sounds like he has the sweetness to match.....whoever gets him will be lucky.
goodpost.gif
i completely agree

I answered your PM littlesuzie... If you can't find a home via BYC, see if someone in one of the Massachusetts Chickenstock/swap threads can help you contact Tom Doherty, who is a wonderful "Bird Man" who adopts and re-homes roosters and many other feathered friends. He is a member of the Northeast Avicultural Society (Westford, Mass.) and there may be people there as well who would want your gorgeous "boy."

Glad he has a new home. Though I am sorry you and your family had to part with him. He is a beautiful boy, and looks gentle too. If the new flock he's joining looks well fed and happy, he most surely will be too.

Back
Top Bottom