Golden Comets and RIR $20 (includes shipping costs) UPS w/ tracking

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Dec 28, 2008.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    My first batch of RIR/Golden Comet dozen will be going out this or next week to Kenny671, however, I can call for more from the local breeder to anyone who is interested!

A dozen of either type (or mixed- half rir/half golden comet) will be $20 this includes shipping VIA UPS with tracking!

Please order soon (so i can call and make MY order with the breeder, I pick up the eggs on the weekend and ship out first thing monday (or tues/wednesday depending on when i get the money order or cashiers check).

The breeder is a local woman who got her birds just for eating eggs, and is selling excess, her male is a gorgeous RIR roo...the hens are RIR and the other hens are White Leghorns....so the mix of RIR and White Leghorn is the Sex-link Golden Comets<--which means you can tell which are hens and roos at hatching! [​IMG]

The eggs are gorgeous with hard shells, some are double yolkers (in the RIR, if you dont want any double yolkers just let me know)!

If you want specific numbers of RIR or Golden Comets just let me know, but this is ONLY for a dozen. I can shipmore than a dozen but ofcourse the price will be upped.

Order anytime, I will let you know when I can get the eggs after I call the breeder. I just threw my first batch from her in the incubator so in 21 days I'll be able to show off what youcould get!

$20 for a dozen of each or either....shipping is included so no extra costs.

PM me and I'll send you my addy to send out your money order or cashiers check. Sorry no pay pal yet.

Niki

2. erthymom2

erthymom2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    I just ordered some and can't wait to get my GC eggies for the bator!!

3. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:I can't wait to send em out to ya! It's as fun for me to ship eggs as it is to recieve eggs in the mail! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by