Golden Cuckoos/Swedish Flower Hens

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by laughingclown, Apr 1, 2012.

1. laughingclown

laughingclown Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2011
    Linden, Michigan
    I recently purchased some Golden Cuckoo Eggs from MPC. None of them developed. Im sad because these were to be some stock for my major projects. If someone has some eggs or chicks of the above breeds for sale for a reasonable price it would be a blessing. I spent a lot of money for me and Im devastated. Thanks for any help that you can give me.

2. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    Contact Nellie @ "The Fancy Chick" rockinpaints on here...she has gorgeous Golden Cuckoos....I don't know if she has Swedish Flower hens though...I have 14 of them ( 6 Roos, 8 hens) half are not related to each other from GreenFire, but they are only 4 months old...if you can wait...I'll help you out on that...~Charm1704

3. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Try TexasWimberelychick for the Swedish Flower Hens I just hatched 8 out of 9 eggs two days ago[​IMG][​IMG]! Beauteous chicklets [​IMG][​IMG]

4. laughingclown

laughingclown Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2011
    Linden, Michigan
    Im just going to do either or. I don't have the room to do both. How do you do a search for members on here? And thanks for the replies. I honestly need all the help I can get. And if you can help me out in a couple of months if I can't find any it would be appreciated.

5. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by