Golden Laced Cochins

team edward

Songster
9 Years
Jul 11, 2010
Amarillo Area
hi! if you have golden laced cochins, please give me a review of them! im planning on getting some next spring so i need to know what to expect!

Last edited:
This is the last of my bantam GL cochins. My best hen. She is for sale too now... Coopa asked for a hen first so she gets dibs. I kept meaning to ask her if she wanted her. I'll take $10 + shipping
Picture295.jpg

Picture294.jpg

GLhen.jpg

GLhen2.jpg

Quote:
Wow! Great memory . . . thanx for remembering me! My coop is full up right now, so I'm going to have to pass on your sweet hen. But I think there's lots of folks looking for Bantam GL's, so I'm sure someone will snatch her up!

LOL I have a photographic memory when it comes to animals! or anything to do with them!

I have had both Standard and Bantam and I adore them both.

They're gorgeous birds no matter if you get either size and good quality birds are a must.

I'll tell you right now that the birds that stop people in their tracks the most when they would come to my home would be the Gold Laces.

Now if you want to get really good Standards, I can only name one source and thats Rare Feathers Farm in WA, I believe. Their Gold Laced Cochins are show stoppers!! My next Gold Lace Cochin Standards will be coming from them!

There are several that have good quality Gold Lace bantams but I will tell you that good quality or even poor quality really are hard to find unless you want hatchery birds.

It took me a year to find my Gold Lace bantams and I'm very pleased at how well they're turning out. I got mine from Kelley Marsh in MD.

Good luck!

Laurie

I have LF GLCs. This is my new trio. They are young.

51721_glcs_10-11-2010_025.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom