Golden Laced Wyandotte Chicks - All Females - 5 Days Old - Oregon

K7 Menagerie

Songster
11 Years
May 6, 2008
Bend, OR
Just received my order of Golden Laced Wyandotte pullets from Welp Hatchery. These are sexed female chicks, vaccinated and healthy. Ordered 25, received all in good health, and they're thriving! Wyandottes tend to be easy keepers, mellow, fairly fast maturing, cold hardy, and brown egg layers.

$6 each, or 2 for $10.

Sorry, will not ship, but may be willing to drive and meet somewhere. Just PM me!

Here's what they look like now:
10035_glwyandchik.jpg

Here's what they will look like grown:
10035_glwyandottehen.jpg

Last edited:
I have never ordered from Welp before, but they've definitely got my business now. Great quality chickies! I ordered the minimum, I'm only keeping a few for myself and finding a home for the rest. Wish I could keep them all!

I'm def. happy with my babes...I got polish, buttercups, cochins, silver spangled hamburgs and the wyadonettes. I made my coop bigger and building a new run in the spring so I could keep all mine. My hubby thinks I've lost it....maybe just a little.
wink.png

Still have lots of chicks available, they're 4 days old now! PM me if interested, we do go through the Salem area on a weekly basis and could meet somewhere. Thanks!

K7 I would just love some of them!!!!

Salem is pretty far to me though......will you be anywhere closer to Eugene?? Corvallis?? I can do that far just name the place.

If not I understand.

Those are beautiful and I would want 2 of them!
I would take more but that is all I can afford.

Thanks!

Tsa, I have two set aside for you, I just am not sure when I'll get over that way next....meantime, they'll be spoiled rotten here!

Back
Top Bottom