Golden Laced Wyandotte Pullet or Cockerel?

Sep 10, 2022
I have a 7 week old golden laced Wyandotte who I am split between thinking is a cockerel or pullet. This is my first time owning a Wyandotte and I have another 7 week old chick along with 3 12 week old pullets. Even though he/she doesn’t have much comb or waddle development, non of my other pullets have had this much comb and waddle development at this age.
CA621CF1-1EB6-4DAC-A016-05A48EAA0725.jpeg
EBE00F45-1100-45FF-87AA-6FA8D9E8B040.jpeg

I have a 7 week old golden laced Wyandotte who I am split between thinking is a cockerel or pullet. This is my first time owning a Wyandotte and I have another 7 week old chick along with 3 12 week old pullets. Even though he/she doesn’t have much comb or waddle development, non of my other pullets have had this much comb and waddle development at this age.
View attachment 3255468View attachment 3255470
Pullet.

Thank you!!! I also have a bird who is somewhat wobbly. She is 7 weeks old as well and we have researched that it could be a vitamin deficiency. Today is the first day we gave her oral vitamins and fingers crossed it works. Do you know anything about this?
I had a Jersey Giant that couldn't walk suddenly at about 8 weeks. I gave (what turned out to be him) vitamins and it resolved within a week or two. He lived to be my most favorite rooster of all time and his name was (after the 1949 movie) Harvey!

Back
Top Bottom