1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Golden Pheasants FS-MI; Reds, Cinnamons, Dark throat

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantamsrus, Oct 7, 2009.

1. bantamsrus

bantamsrus Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Charlotte, MI
    I have several extra Golden Pheasants from this years hatch for sale-$20 each; price goes down if you buy multiples
    Female and male Red Goldens (not related), male Cinnamons Goldens, pair of Dark Throat Goldens (related)

I'll load pictures when it stops raining [​IMG]

Located in Charlotte, MI

2. bantamsrus

Oct 10, 2008
    Charlotte, MI
    Here's the pics [​IMG]

Red golden Male (several different lines available-one from spectrum ranch, one from destiny farms, others from a local breeder)
    [​IMG]

Dark throats-1 male, 1 female
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cinnamons-2 males
    [​IMG]

Red goldens-4 females, F3 imports (not related to any of my males)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My males and the female dark throat are very tame--Expect to be hand-fed treats when you walk in their pen [​IMG] Some of them are molting right now and are regrowing their tails back in. The younger boys are starting to color out.

The female reds were purchased a few months ago, I've decided only to keep half. They are taming down.

Shipping is fine--I can fit 2 in a box. $50 including a new box.

Any questions--let me know!

3. bantamsrus

Oct 10, 2008
    Charlotte, MI
    For MI locals--I'm planning on going to the Hudsonville sale on Sat 10/17 if it's not pooring rain, and will be taking whatever pheasants I have left to sell (or if you want to arrange pick-up).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by