1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Golden Phoenix Eggs - Includes Shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NoSkiveez, Dec 15, 2010.

1. NoSkiveez

NoSkiveez NoSkiveez Poultry

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    DO NOT HIT BUY IT NOW - PLEASE PM ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE SOME SHIPPED TO YOU. My Phoenix are laying in high gear. I've got more eggs than I know what to do with. My birds are penned by breed and variety. I have 2 separate pens of Gold Phoenix. I will send eggs from both coops. Fertility has been great. I will send you 12 eggs packed to the best of my ability. I will also include a mystery egg from one of my other pens if you'd like (Pure breed - No breed choice - Whatever gets laid). SHIPPING INCLUDED. As with any shipped egg, I can not guarantee your hatch due to circumstances beyond my control. I will do my best to ensure your eggs arrive safely.

I accept Pay Pal or Postal Money Orders sold by US Post Office.

I will try to upload a few pictures later today.

2. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    pics?

3. NoSkiveez

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    This picture isn't current. Its several months old. I will update with new pictures as soon as it stops raining.

Tails are much longer now. This was in Sept during molting.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. NoSkiveez

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    I just took these with my phone. Not the greatest quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one lost two or three feathers in an accident involving chicken wire not pulled tight enough when it was hung. He had to have those feathers removed completely because he kept causing them to bleed. They have not grown back completely.

[​IMG]

I'm happy to take more as soon as the weather clears up some. I also have collected quite a few extras and I'm happy to ship as many extras as I can fit. I don't want them to go to waste.

5. punky rooster

punky rooster Awesome

Jul 21, 2010
    i changed my mind

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  6. IdealisticRoo

IdealisticRoo Chicken Tender

Oct 18, 2010
    Colorado!
    ----

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by