1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Golden Retriever Female Puppies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kswaterfowl, Jan 7, 2011.

1. kswaterfowl

kswaterfowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    Greencastle, IN
    I have three Golden Retriever female puppies for sale. They will be ready for new homes around Valentines Day. They were welped on 12/15/10. One male and four females, but only three of the females are still available. These puppies will be excellent farm dogs or family dogs and will come pre-mauled by our two young children. [​IMG] They will have 2 rounds of shots and be dewormed when they start eating well on their own. We are located in West Central Indiana, about 40 minutes from Terre Haute or an hour from Indianapolis. Sorry we do not offer shipping. Please e-mail for more info.
    Pictures of the parents can be seen on our blog... www.kswaterfowl.blogspot.com Inset picture is of the male on Christmas Eve. The females range from light golden to golden. The male is the darkest one in the litter.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Dad
    [​IMG]

Mom
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Just beautiful. [​IMG]

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

4. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    So Close to where I live [​IMG]

5. kswaterfowl

kswaterfowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    Greencastle, IN
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pictures from 1/9/11. They are growing fast and there are only three (maybe 2) females that are unspoken for. I haven't heard back yet on the third one.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by