Golden Retriever LOVER here!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by JazminesZoo, Oct 26, 2011.

1. JazminesZoo

JazminesZoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2011
    I am new on here & wanted to share my pooches because I just adore goldens definately the true RED RED ones, which I have been trying to make a foundation of [​IMG]
    ~ Brudus, Baginski, Bacchus
    ~ Birdie, Babz, Buela, and Beyla
    (Still need to get good pics of Bacchus & Beyla, they are just pups about 4 months old)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. Kaitie09

Kaitie09 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    South Central, PA
    I grew up with a Golden named Jake. He was my best friend for as long as I could remember. I got him for Christmas when I was 5. He died 2 days before my 15th birthday from a brain tumor. We got him cremated and he sits on my desk watching over me.

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    We have golden # 3 at the present time. Holly, our first was a dark almost Irish setter red. She was primarily field bred. Livvie our second (a truly GREAT dog) was a rich golden color. Dani, our present dog is a very light buff. Her sire is so light hat he is almost white. All three have had the 'golden clone' personality and have been a joy to the Princess and me.
  4. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Everyone's pictures are gorgeous . Golden Retrievers are a amazing breed.
  5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Your puppies are beautiful!!! [​IMG]

LOVE Golden Retrievers.

We got Sadie in March 2010 from Twin Beau D in MA.

She is the best dog, best personality. We had 2 before her. Great breed.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  6. hollyclyff

hollyclyff Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2007
    Here's our girl, Gracie. She was left in the night deposit box at the shelter and listed as a stray, so she may or may not be purebred. We've started taking her to agility class recently which she absolutely loves! She's so sweet and so smart. And she loves everyone!

7. JazminesZoo

JazminesZoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2011
    Thank for sharing your stories & pics. I want to reach right thru the screen & give em a big [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by