Golden sebright?

Skatedude53

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 30, 2012
Oceanside, California
It looks pretty much like one but still not sure....if so what is there egg production? What is the egg size? Also what is a bantam?
[/IMG]

yours is not a golden sebright looks more like a wyandotte but ear lobe color is wrong

this is a whyandotte
GLWyandH.JPEG

this is a golden sebright
GSEBRP.JPEG

I wonder? I got it because it had white ear lobes cause I want white eggs. I traded a delaware for it. But my delaware was mean and this one is nice so I don't care..anyone else know what it could be?

It may be a mix breed. How old is it? Also a bantam is a "mini" chicken. Alot of them weigh 1 - 3 pounds. There are breeds that only come in bantam size which is a "true" bantam other breeds come in standard and bantam. Hope that answered your question.

If her earlobes are white than yes, she will produce white eggs. Being wyandotte even if she is mixed will produce good. I find that mixed breeds are one of my best producers, and they tend to me more hardy. I love my bantams, even though their eggs are small they produce quite well.

If her earlobes are white than yes, she will produce white eggs. Being wyandotte even if she is mixed will produce good. I find that mixed breeds are one of my best producers, and they tend to me more hardy. I love my bantams, even though their eggs are small they produce quite well.
Mine is not a bantam I don't think. I was just wondering cause on sebright it said bantam.

Back
Top Bottom