Golden Sebrights and mixed bantams for sale in Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I hate to do this but I have made a very hard decision. I need to sell all of my bantams to make room for some more standard chickens. I have four Golden Sebright hens and two roosters. I also have one old english hen. I also have six feathered out chicks. I know three are hens and I believe three are roosters. The chicks are mixed. I would love all of these to go to the same home. I will take a reasonable price for all of them. They are in Greencastle, Indiana Please let me know if you need any of information. Thanks

2. cheraboo

cheraboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2008
    Michigan
    Would you be willing ship the birds? We're interested in a couple of hens. I'd love to take them all off your hands but we just don't have the room. Plus DH has informed me that roosters are not an option.

3. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I would consider shipping them if I couldn't find them a closer home. I really need them gone soon. My new rooster is coming home this Saturday. I know shipping would be about $50 or so.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by