*gone* - AK - SILVER GREY DORKING eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs MIA, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Well, I did it... I stuffed my incubator so full I don't have any more room, and I have a brooder full of SG Dorkings. [​IMG]
    I am getting 3-4 eggs a day, and have 14 available as of today. I will be shipping out Friday, for Mon/Tues delivery, Priority Mail, with a little extra padding.

They are $38/dozen, shipping included. Post here first, and I will PM PayPal information.

Here's one of the breeder pairs...
    [​IMG]

...and one of their babies...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

*edited to simplify pricing.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  2. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    oh they are too cute Tori!!!! must resist the power of the dorking eggs!!!! run luke run!!!! I mean rebecca turn away!!!! get away from the keyboard!!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I think we should each concentrate on different breeds... [​IMG]

4. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    I feel your pain, both my LG bators are full. Today I finaly got 2 eggs, got 1 yesterday but the 2 I got today are 1 chicken and 1 duck, my drake is only 6 months old but I HAD to put them in the bator to see if they are fertile. I soo very much want some baby duckies.

Love the Dorkings, they are on my "once I get these breeds split up and build more coops im geting a few more breeds" list

5. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I actually need to empty my incubator... I have 360 chukar eggs coming in March, so I'm not setting any more eggs in my 1502 until after then. I will be using my smaller homemades to hatch orders. [​IMG]

The eggs are still available... [​IMG]

6. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

I think we should each concentrate on different breeds... [​IMG]

OH I am just being silly.... sorry I should have stated that!!!! I like the coturnix and will stick with them for the most part.... I just like to hatch stuff. so I am going to hatch some chickens to sell at the local swap meet and to my homie RICKY!!!!! but other than that..... I got MY chickens..... the ones I have are all I can have right now.... no more room..... and I really dont need to push it with any more.... but I really do want some chukars for the fun of it!!!they are so cute watching them hop around like I was watching yours!!!!​

7. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I have 17 eggs now... should have almost two dozen by Friday... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by