GONE!Araucana Roo SE Arkansas up for grabs.

jenjscott

Mosquito Beach Poultry
11 Years
May 24, 2008
Southeast Arkansas
I always laugh at people trying to get rid of their excess roos, but here I go...FREE Aruacana Roo, 8 months old, tailess, no tufts. Pick up in southeast Arkansas. Free

3371887832_2255efc5fd_o.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I wish I lived closer, only if he is a Standard Size bird. Araucana's are my goal in 2009. If you have this breed and sell hatching eggs, PM me with a quote. If they are Standard Size that is.

Also, are they NPIP approved. And what is the history on their blood line.

Thanks a million!!

You may want to look very close. Although they are not large he does appear to have a very small tuft at least on this side. and I am sure you know if he has the (Et) gene he is capable of producing tufted offspring. I wish I lived closer also as he seem's to be of very good type as well.

As to size, I myself am not sure. I have never seen any aruacanas except those I hatched out from shipped eggs, which were sold as purebred aruacana. So I,m not sure how big they are supposed to be. He is either a largish bantam or a smallish LF. Smaller than all my other LF, but bigger than my banties. I only had three to hatch all together (I never have luck with shipped eggs). None were tufted, the two roosters were tailess, and the hen was non tufted and had a tail. The feathers at his ears look to be the samr little feather patch all other roosters have.

Back
Top Bottom