Gone for a while - will be back and sometimes drop in and out :)

Feb 28, 2020
Australia, QLD
Hi friends,

Due to a heavy work load of school, I am taking a break from BYC for a while. Not too long though. It is good for my mental health to step away from sites and just focus on work and other real-life things. I will drop in and out to check on everyone now and then. And one day, I will be back :)
There is no medical health reason for this, I guess I just need a break. @TangoThe1AndTheOnly might check in sometimes too.
Here are some people who might want to know this: @CrazyCochin @the_peanut_coop @SulkyBantam @Butterscotchbitesfinger @EmmaRainboe @black_cat @CHlCKEN @FluffyBottomBantams @Gudetama @human1 @Starburst
Sorry if I forgot to mention your name. I have been progressing getting less active here :/

Bless, love you all! :):hugs Sorry this isn't a big message - I am really busy

Laura :frow

Hi friends,

Due to a heavy work load of school, I am taking a break from BYC for a while. Not too long though. It is good for my mental health to step away from sites and just focus on work and other real-life things. I will drop in and out to check on everyone now and then. And one day, I will be back :)
There is no medical health reason for this, I guess I just need a break. @TangoThe1AndTheOnly might check in sometimes too.
Here are some people who might want to know this: @CrazyCochin @the_peanut_coop @SulkyBantam @Butterscotchbitesfinger @EmmaRainboe @black_cat @CHlCKEN @FluffyBottomBantams @Gudetama @human1 @Starburst
Sorry if I forgot to mention your name. I have been progressing getting less active here :/

Bless, love you all! :):hugs Sorry this isn't a big message - I am really busy

Laura :frow
Hey Laura. I hope you are okay, it’s good to step away from Social sites for a while. Have a good break!
Emily

Back
Top Bottom