Gone, Thanks! 2 month old muttly Blue Silkie Chicks - Western Pa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FLF, Dec 21, 2007.

1. FLF

FLF Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I have 6 muttly silkies looking for nice homes. I know one is a rooster (the red one, I saw him trying to crow), the rest I'm not sure. They are all blue to dark blue, have 5 good toes and nicely feathered feet. They are however, single combed (hence the term muttly [​IMG] ). They are pretty friendly.

The roo is free, the others I'd like $2 a piece to BYC people. I've never shipped before, so not sure if it's possible... I maybe able drive up to 45 mins and meet for a great home.

I will be away from email and phone 12/26-1/1/08, but feel free to leave an email or message.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  2. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Songster

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    awww they are so cute really wish I lived closer I would take them all [​IMG]
    I dont know about shipping either I have never it before.

Julie

3. stallionhawk

stallionhawk In the Brooder

Hello, I also live in portersville. Isn't it a great little town. I have been trying to sell some chicks, not buy any. Yours sure are cute though. Very tempting, but my dad will kill me.

4. FLF

FLF Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I am back from Vacation! Sorry to anyone I was slow responding too...

I have looked into shipping (thanks to the great Sticky at the top of the pages). I do not have any boxes, so would have to be sent one, or charge whatever it would cost me to get one. To order one box is expensive [​IMG]

I am also looking for 1 more doe or doeling (preferbly not a pygmy), so if you or someone near you has goats for sale , I could maybe meet or deliver....

They all got even puffier heads while I was gone, I'll have to get more photos.

I might also be interested in bantam cochins, hens or pullets, to give my boys more company.

Thanks Again!

stallion hawk- It is a really nice area, and everyone is sooooo friendly!

5. Laura16002

Laura16002 In the Brooder

Jul 12, 2007
    Butler, PA
    Hi there. I'm in Butler and maybe interested. How old are they?
    Laura

6. FLF

FLF Songster

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    They hatched around 10/30/07. So they are around 2 months or so. My best friend lives in 16002, so I could meet you there if you wanted! I might even be heading over that way tonight or tommorrow....

7. Laura16002

Laura16002 In the Brooder

Jul 12, 2007
    Butler, PA
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner - didn't mean to lead you on. I think these are too young to pu tin my unheated coop right now. Good luck finding a home for them. They look really cute in the pictures!
    laura

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: