gonna be a looooooong day :(

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by klf73, Jun 10, 2011.

1. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    It started with my 16mo, stomach bug, 3 days ago. Today he is just clingy but still not really eating. Yesterday my 13 yo spent the whole day sleeping and I think the only thing that saved him is he hasn't eaten since wednesday, just a little bit of liquids. Last night my 7yo and 3 yo got it. I feel so bad, not sure who to tend to. I tore something in my shoulder so I can't carry the baby to help the 3yo. poor thing looks terrible [​IMG] . To top it all off my paper towels are in my truck which dh took to work and wont be back till late tonight. I am cringing every time the phone rings hoping that the other 3 kids are still ok and it's not the nurse calling to tell me to come get someone. I soooo cant wait for dh to get home tonight [​IMG]

2. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    [​IMG]
    It seems like when one person here gets rid of the stomach flu then someone else gets it and it continues until of course I'am the last one to get it. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
  3. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    [​IMG] to you. Been there,done that and it takes its toll on the ol' mental state [​IMG] Hang in there it does get better [​IMG]

4. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    well...#5 has it [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    aww hunny that sucks bullets!!! Im so sorry! [​IMG] hope EVERYONE feels better real soon!

6. annabananaandfamily

annabananaandfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Maine
    Ugh, I always hate it when the kids get sick, poor babies. I hope everyone feels better soon!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by